Everything stops for football in Paraguay, especially for the World Cup. On Friday morning we all assembled in the school hall to watch the opening of the World Cup 2010 on the big screen. Of course Mrs. T. was well into the spirit, having bought her t-shirt in South Africa....... the real thing!
What happened to England's goalie??!! on Saturday?
A measly draw. Come on England, you can do better than that.
Here I am bracing myself ready for the Albirrojas playing on Monday. (Paraguay v. Italy for those who don't know).
Aside from the fun, there is good news. Please pray for Giovanni who will start to work with me in the library on Monday. I said that the Lord would send me a handsome hunk to work with. I will post a photo later if Giovanni does not mind. Pray for him to learn the job quickly and also for him to be strong and firm with the students and staff about the rules of borrowing books and materials. He is very young so this may be difficult for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment