Giovanni and I worked all week to get things ready. It was impos
sible to box everything so the plan was for a team of cleaners, maintenance guys and anybody else who could help, to move everything into the first form room. This is the first stage.
sible to box everything so the plan was for a team of cleaners, maintenance guys and anybody else who could help, to move everything into the first form room. This is the first stage. The second stage is to lay a new floor and the third stage is to move everything back again.
After that who knows? Sorting books into their Dewey numbers forever and a day. One cannot expect the maintenance guys to keep them in order. Our final task was to disconnect our computers ready to be stored. There were tons of cables. I was worried about having to put it all together again later, especially the network box. I painstakingly numbered every socket and every cable so that we can match them up again.
It was all a labour of love, but now we are ready to move. (In between times I have been delivering and marking exams. Life is never dull here!!!).
All packed up and ready to move.
3...2...1...Start!

No comments:
Post a Comment