This week saw me in the surgeon's office again. This time I took Gwen Carlisle with me for backup!
I was duly examined and to my and Gwen's surprise the decision now is to operate in May. It will mean about a month off work and eight weeks with no lifting. I felt instant relief that I would not be going into hospital this week, but later realised that this just means longer to think about what lies ahead. May the Lord prevent me from thinking too much!
Otherwise it has been a good week, I am feeling a lot better and work has gone well. We even had a day off on Thursday for the Day of the Heroes.
Yesterday the seventh grade handed over the flags of Paraguay and St. Andrew (Scottish flag) to the sixth grade in assembly. It is a ceremony that takes place every year..... sorry, no photos this time as I left my camera at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment