Sunday, January 16, 2011

A good week

The past week has been generally good. I have been out and about a bit, visiting my doctor, shopping for new sandals for work and sorting out renewal of documents.
I saw my doctor on Monday about my hip. He told me that it will be about four more weeks before I am pain-free as I had torn a muscle in the fall. In fact, as he pulled me around he must have freed something which was trapped because it has been far less painful, unless I overdo things, (which I am inclined to do).

My arm is also much better. My doctor was proposing some physiotherapy but I showed him what I have been doing and what I can do. He said that I should just continue and it should get stronger in a few weeks without the need for going back and forth to physio.

I have been pushing things a bit as I love to cook. Preparing things can sometime mean that I have to take a day out afterwards as my arm aches so much, but that is small price for being independent again.

No comments:

Post a Comment