Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Safe transportation

Yesterday was my birthday, a day to relax???
First I had breakfast outside, sitting in the lovely sunshine before it became too hot. I noticed how grubby my patio was so I attacked it, scrubbing and polishing.
Exhausted, I decided to relax and read. However, plans changed. My fridge/freezer has been defrosting itself regularly for the last three months, causing a real mess. Yesterday was the day that the maintenance team brought a temporary replacement while mine is repaired. Whilst I was pleased, that created another three hours work for me, changing things over and giving mine a really good clean before it went off for repair.

The men came down with the fridge on top of the school combi. It took five men to bring it! Two were sat on the roof holding it in place so it did not fall off. Whatever happened to ropes?

No comments:

Post a Comment