On Sunday it will be Ben's birthday so today he had a pizza party in school for all of his classmates and a few teachers who helped to put it all together.
His Mum, Kim managed to come along to cheer him on but she was not at all well. She is waiting to see what type of flu she has, because we have a few cases of the bird type of flu in third grade. Her results of tests are due this evening. Hopefully she does not have that.
Anyway, Ben thoroughly enjoyed his party, but goodness knows how he will fit all his presents into his luggage ready for Monday when they fly out. I leave in a couple of weeks so have time to pack up my flat and do all the last minute things like getting dental treatment finished before I move to NHS prices (if I can find an NHS dentist!).
No comments:
Post a Comment