The morning was extremely cold but as the service finished the sun came out so we all went onto the lawn, in the sunshine, for coffee and fellowship. It was the Hickmott's last Sunday with us, so it was quite sad, but we know that God has new plans for their lives, so we wish them every blessing as they return to Ireland.
Monday, July 9, 2012
A Sunday farewell
We had a lovely service on Sunday, reminding us that God equips us for whatever he wants us to do. Even if we have no confidence he has. I thought back to my refusal to take the librarian role because I thought that I did not know enough about it. Now I have been doing it for eight years and I have loved the challenge.
The morning was extremely cold but as the service finished the sun came out so we all went onto the lawn, in the sunshine, for coffee and fellowship. It was the Hickmott's last Sunday with us, so it was quite sad, but we know that God has new plans for their lives, so we wish them every blessing as they return to Ireland.
The morning was extremely cold but as the service finished the sun came out so we all went onto the lawn, in the sunshine, for coffee and fellowship. It was the Hickmott's last Sunday with us, so it was quite sad, but we know that God has new plans for their lives, so we wish them every blessing as they return to Ireland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment